1. PRIVACY AND RESPONSIBLE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED.
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
• to enable you to access and use our Site and any associated
applications and associated social media platforms;
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping;
• to offer additional benefits to you; and
• for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information and about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing materials.
We may disclose personal information to:
• credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you;
• courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
• third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you, and third parties to collect and process data such as Acuity ManagementSystem and/or Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia including the United States.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES