TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT
Thank you for choosing The Medicine Wheel. We ask that you please read these Terms & Conditions before proceeding with your booking. By proceeding and making a payment, you are agreeing to what is outlined in the following Agreement.
Unless otherwise stated, these Terms & Conditions apply to all engagements with The Medicine Wheel whether you are provided a printed version of these Terms & Conditions by us, or you have viewed them on The Medicine Wheel’s website (themedicinewheel.com.au).
- “Engagement” means the Agreement between The Medicine Wheel and Client whether written or otherwise whereby The Medicine Wheel agrees to provide venue hire for the Client and includes these Terms & Conditions.
- “Fee” means the fee set out in the Proposal.
- “Party” means a party to this Engagement and “Parties” has a corresponding meaning.
- “Person” includes a natural person, body corporate or trust, or any other entity capable of entering into an Engagement.
- “Proposal” means the Proposal relating to this Engagement.
- “Terms & Conditions” means these terms and conditions and any annexure attached hereto.
- “Engagement Date” means the date as agreed between the Parties, on which the service is to be provided.
- “We”, “Us” and “The Medicine Wheel” means The Medicine Wheel or its employees, servants, agents, or consultants as the case may be.
- “You” means the Client and includes any servant, agent, employee, or consultant of the Client as the case may be, and “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
- CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
Classes, workshops, and events organised by The Medicine Wheel, whether they are held in-person (45 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction) or online, with a total cost of less than $50 for a single pass, are non-refundable but can be transferred to a friend or family.
For any workshops, classes, or events held by The Medicine Wheel (excluding third-party facilitators and the course of Medicine Wheel Bodywork), with a total investment of over $50, a refund may be issued, if the request for a refund is made no less than 1 week before the start date of the class, workshop, or event.
If The Medicine Wheel refunds the class, workshop, or event fee to the ticket holder, the ticket holder will incur a Paypal processing fee, and any merchant facility or bank fees as part of the refunding process.
The Medicine Wheel advertises events organized by third parties. Any events run by third-party facilitators through Humanitix or Eventbrite platforms are subject to their own Terms & Conditions and do not necessarily reflect the Terms & Conditions of The Medicine Wheel. Please check with those facilitators or platforms for their own policies. The Medicine Wheel is not responsible for disputes between visitors of our site and third-party facilitators.
- CANCELLATION OF EVENTS
Cancellation/reduction by the Medicine Wheel:
Medicine Wheel reserves the right to cancel the Service (or any part thereof) if:
- a) the facilitators/teachers or organisers of any of the events, either directly or indirectly booked by the participant, through The Medicine Wheel, deem the event no longer suitable to run on a particular date and time.
- b) an administrator is appointed to the Client or in the event of the liquidation or receivership of the Client;
- c) The Medicine Wheel is requested to cancel the Event by order of any government or other public authority.
- Full refunds to ticket holders are issued within 7 days of any cancelled event on the part of The Medicine Wheel, excluding third-party facilitators.
4.INDEMNITY & LIABILITY WAIVER
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any classes, workshops, or events at The Medicine Wheel, including any travel to and from The Medicine Wheel.
- I hold myself responsible for informing the facilitators, teachers, staff, or management of any pre-known conditions or concerns regarding my health and wellbeing which may be affected by my participation in any classes, workshops, or events. I also hold myself responsible to asking any necessary help or assistance, and I recognize that I am within my right to leave any class, workshop, or event at any time should I feel that it is not suitable to my needs and not safe for me to stay.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in any classes, workshops, or events held at The Medicine Wheel, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against The Medicine Wheel and staff for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the classes, workshops or events. I, my heirs, and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The Medicine Wheel for any injury or death caused by my participation in classes, workshops, or events.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright© The Medicine Wheel / Design by Sofia