CLASSES | WORKSHOPS | RETREATS
'Magical Mystery' Retreat
VENUE: Kurrajong Trails & Cottages
WHEN: 3 Days in November 2017
COST: $390 - $580
EARLY BIRD: $520 (exp. August 20th)
Remove yourself from the everyday life and come and explore your senses, wisdom and intuition with us in the depths of nature. This 3 day retreat is designed for you to explore yourself in the most diverse way, supported by an open hearted community in an a majestic part of Wollemi National Park.
Included in the price is; Accommodation, 7 Wholesome Meals, Meditation, Dance, Yoga, Astrology, Sing alongs, Live Music, Group explorations, Bush Walks, Swimming, Canoeing, Fire Circles.
BONUS: 10 minute Personality Read; Face Painting; 1 Magical Mystery Gift Bag!
Secure your space with only $150 Deposit!
Dynamic Breath Work Class
WHERE: Bikram Yoga (Five Dock)
WHEN: Sunday 13th August
CLASS FEE: $35
This class is for those who are looking to work with strong intent. The breath work is Dynamic and intense and is intended to release emotional blockages in the body. It has been recognised as a method to connect with deeper parts of ourselves and can be a great tool for releasing control and feeling more attuned and whole.
The class will be held by Kane & Mylene and accompanied with live Didgeridoo.
If you would like to book in please contact Bikram Yoga on 8753 0260
Lost Paradise Festival
Where: Glenworth Valley
When: 28th Dec - 1st Jan 2018
Demographic: Young adults
This New Years we will be returning to the Lost Paradise Festival to offer Massages & Readings at our Healing Tent. If you are going to the festival this year you can avoid queues and book your session in advance.
For any inquiries contact us on 02 9387 1221
Reconnective Bodywork - Intro Course
WHEN: Available upon request
Wanna learn how to connect through the ART OF MASSAGE? And in the process learn about you?
- Understanding the philosophy behind Reconnective Bodywork
- Learning how to apply basic Reconnective massage techniques
- Learning how to massage deeply, safely and with fluidity
- Learning how to ground your energy and use prana as your source of energy
- Learning about the importance of breath in massage
- Learning how to listen and tap into subtle energies
- Learning to work with positive intention
- Learning how to develop good palpation skills
- Learning the basic principles of the energy body and how it affects the physical body
The course includes all equipment and materials, and is located in the beautiful and warm studio space @ Yogatime in Bondi. Maximum 8 people.